Monday 9 February 2009

Suitable desert training - NOT!




So, a cycle ride through the Sinai, Egypt, hot, sweaty, dusty, dry......... the images roll on, so training at the moment with more layers than your average "pass the parcel" parcel hardly seams appropriate with fingers so cold that I am sure I have frost bite, but two hours "off road" in the white stuff yesterday was, I have to say, great fun and I want be too sad if we get some more to play in!
1
Thanks to all who have sponsored thus far, I will update the list as I get the statement from AFC.

(oh, the photo is from Italy a little while ago!)

This week in history - 8th - Mary Queen of Scots executed - 1575, 11th - Nelson Mandela is freed after 27 years - 1990, 12th - Lady Jane Grey beheaded - 1554.

No comments:

Post a Comment